GCSP Entrepreneurial Experience: Health
In June 2020, ASU will host 30 Grand Challenges Scholars Program students from across the nation to explore the GCSP theme of health. Students will research, design and develop a product/service and a business plan. Participants of the program will collaborate on a multi-institution team to:
- Explore applications of health in non-profit, public, government, and private sectors
- Make industry connections and explore real world applications
- Make progress towards the Viable Business/Entrepreneurship Competency of GCSP
- Explore Arizona with field trips, site visits, and tours in the local and regional area
- Build their resume by gaining marketable skills desired by industry
This immersive experience is open to all GCSP undergraduate, engineering students. We have awarded spots to 15 institutions! This unique experience will allow multi-institution teams to collaborate on applications of health and hands-on project based learning.
Students in the GCSP Entrepreneurial Experience will be housed in Tooker House on the Arizona State University Tempe Campus. Day programming will take place in various engineering classrooms and lab spaces.
This is a 3-week experience from June 10, 2020 to June 30, 2020. Welcome celebrations will begin on June 9, 2020.
Check out highlights from last year’s GCSP Entrepreneurial Experience: Sustainability HERE.