GCSP Entrepreneurial Experience: Sustainability
In June 2019, ASU hosted 25 Grand Challenge Scholar Program students from across the nation to explore the GCSP theme of sustainability. Students researched, designed and developed a product/service and a business plan. Participants of the program collaborated on a multi-institution team to:
- Explore applications of sustainability in non-profit, public, government, and private sectors
- Make industry connections and explore real world applications
- Make progress towards the Viable Business/Entrepreneurship Competency of GCSP
- Explore Arizona with field trips, site visits, and tours in the local and regional area
- Build their resume by gaining marketable skills desired by industry
This immersive experience was open to all GCSP students. We welcomed students from all institutions! This unique experience allowed multi-institution teams to collaborate on applications of sustainability and hands-on project based learning.
The GCSP Entrepreneurial Experience took place at: Tooker House on the Arizona State University Tempe Campus.
This was a 3-week experience, with welcome celebrations on June 9, 2019 and programming that lasted until June 28, 2019.
Check back soon for more information and dates on our GCSP Entrepreneurial Experience 2020! Direct all questions to: GCSPEntExp@asu.edu