Robots that Matter: Build a Robot and a Resume
Join us this Spring for a workshop series where you will get hands-on experience building a robot kit (TI-RSLK), learn how to apply an entrepreneurial mindset (EM) in your design process, and build your resume with skills valuable to internships and industry. Be curious, connect ideas, and create a robot of value – a robot that matters! Plus, join us for at least 3 unique sessions and you get to keep your robot! Dinner will be provided.
This immersive experience is open to all Fulton Students!
Tooker House (TKRHD) 102
Tuesdays and Thursdays (see select dates), 5:30PM – 8:30PM
- Session 1: TI Base Model Kit – Thursday, 1/23/2020 or Tuesday 2/4/2020 – RSVP
- Session 2: Neopixels – Thursday, 2/20/2020 – RSVP
- Session 3: 3D Printing + Design – Tuesday, 3/3/2020 or 3/19/2020 – RSVP
- Session 4: Sights + Sounds – Tuesday, 3/31/2020 or 4/16/2020 – RSVP
- Session 5: Robots to Resume – Thursday, 4/2/2020 or Tuesday, 4/14/2020 – RSVP
Final Celebration + Showcase
Please join us for our final celebration and showcase. We will have great prizes to give away!
- Tuesday, 4/28/2020: Final Celebration + Showcase – RSVP