During the Fall Semester, the Generator Labs will be open during the following times:
Monday – Thursday, 8:00am – 9:00pm
Friday, 8:00am – 7:00pm
The Gen Lab lockers (located outside of ECG) are welcome to any EPICS or Startup Center team. Click to request a locker.
Need a space to meet with your team? Click to reserve a space in the Impact Lab, Collab Lab, or Design Review Lab.
The Student Center (located just outside the Gen Labs) offers free laptop checkout to engineering students.
Need a break? Head over to the Gen Labs Café, grab some free coffee, and hang out in our Xbox Lounge!
Check out our events calendar and register for some upcoming awesomeness at Gen Labs and around the world.
About the Generator Labs
The Fulton Schools Generator Labs enable student-led enterprises to make an impact—socially and economically—around campus and around the world. The Generator Labs are designed to provide students with educational, mentorship, ideation, low-fidelity prototyping, capitalization, implementation, presentation, and design/ execution review services and experiences. The Generator Labs’ programs and services are designed to empower socially-embedded and entrepreneurially-minded student leaders to go from idea to impact efficiently and effectively.
The Generator Labs values diversity and inclusion. As such, ASU students from all academic disciplines are welcome to leverage the Generator Labs spaces to advance their innovation efforts in collaboration with engineering students, faculty, and staff. The Generator Labs spaces include all student engagement environments in both ECG and ECF on the Tempe campus. However, because the Generator Labs spaces and resources are fully supported by engineering student fees, we ask that all guests abide by the following guidelines.
Please abide by all aspects of the student code of conduct.
Student Code of Conduct
- Please respect all posted signage and intuitive boundaries related to staff-only areas and resources.
- Re: Student Code of Conduct, Section F, Number 9: Unauthorized presence in or unauthorized use of university property, resources, or facilities.
- Re: Student Code of Conduct, Section F, Number 12: Misrepresenting oneself or an organization as an agent of a university.
- Please respect the time and attention of the student staff members; they are being compensated to support all guests and should not be unnecessarily distracted.
- Re: Student Code of Conduct, Section F, Number 11: Interfering with or disrupting university or university-sponsored activities, including but not limited to classroom related activities, studying, teaching, research, intellectual or creative endeavor, administration, service or the provision of communication, computing or emergency services.
- Please respect all room, storage, and resource sign-in and scheduling policies and procedures; specific student and staff program affiliations are required to use designated workspaces, storage, and other resources at the Gen Labs.
- Re: Student Code of Conduct, Section F, Number 7: Failure to comply with the directions of university officials or agents, including law enforcement or security officers, acting in the good faith performance of their duties.