As part of our series looking at aspiring and emerging tech hubs, we visited Phoenix, the “Silicon Desert.” It’s home to a growing startup scene, testing sites for self-driving cars and many young entrepreneurs pitching themselves as the next big thing. The city has a lot of potential, but how does it compare to Boston, New York — or even San Francisco? To find out, we focused on three important ingredients that cities need to be considered a tech hub: culture, talent and capital.
- Undergraduate Teaching Assistant/Student Leader Application Deadline May 10, 2019
- Veterans Honor Stole Ceremony May 4, 2019
- Engineering faculty members earn 10 new CAREER Awards April 22, 2019
- ASU researcher chips away at disease diagnosis limitations April 22, 2019
- Salts and polymers research cooks up NSF CAREER Award April 22, 2019
- Mimicking nature to enhance search for knowledge underground April 22, 2019
- Improving efficiency to lower costs nets an NSF CAREER Award April 22, 2019