Aerospace transportation and manufacturing firm SpaceX has selected an ASU-led team to advance in its worldwide Hyperloop competition, which aims to create a futuristic, regional transit system that hits speeds of up to 750 mph. The SpaceX challenge invites college students to design and build transportation pods that zip through a tube-based track. Eventually, it could result in a travel network that gets users from Phoenix to San Diego in about 30 minutes.
- Undergraduate Teaching Assistant/Student Leader Application Deadline May 10, 2019
- Veterans Honor Stole Ceremony May 4, 2019
- Engineering faculty members earn 10 new CAREER Awards April 22, 2019
- ASU researcher chips away at disease diagnosis limitations April 22, 2019
- Salts and polymers research cooks up NSF CAREER Award April 22, 2019
- Mimicking nature to enhance search for knowledge underground April 22, 2019
- Improving efficiency to lower costs nets an NSF CAREER Award April 22, 2019