A panel of judges including technology executives, engineers and other business leaders selected the winners based on the students’ ability to meet the technical requirements of a task, apply innovative approaches to the solution and demonstrate professional skills. Seventy teams of students competed in the onsite games on Saturday at The University of Advancing Technology in Tempe, Arizona.
- ASU researcher makes quantum leaps in materials engineering July 18, 2019
- Lighting the way for future photovoltaics innovators July 15, 2019
- Engineering background launches ASU grad to early career success July 11, 2019
- ASU researchers chip away the mysteries of cancer metastasis July 8, 2019
- Awards and honors come down the pipeline to Ariaratnam July 2, 2019