A panel of judges including technology executives, engineers and other business leaders selected the winners based on the students’ ability to meet the technical requirements of a task, apply innovative approaches to the solution and demonstrate professional skills. Seventy teams of students competed in the onsite games on Saturday at The University of Advancing Technology in Tempe, Arizona.
- Undergraduate Teaching Assistant/Student Leader Application Deadline May 10, 2019
- Veterans Honor Stole Ceremony May 4, 2019
- Engineering faculty members earn 10 new CAREER Awards April 22, 2019
- ASU researcher chips away at disease diagnosis limitations April 22, 2019
- Salts and polymers research cooks up NSF CAREER Award April 22, 2019
- Mimicking nature to enhance search for knowledge underground April 22, 2019
- Improving efficiency to lower costs nets an NSF CAREER Award April 22, 2019