3D Cycler, Josh Kosar, Arizona State University, Chandler, Arizona, sophomore robotics engineering major; and Riley Chicci, Flagstaff, Arizona, sophomore robotics engineering major. 3DCycler will take used plastic bottles and convert them into 3D printable filament for use in any filament-based 3D printer.
- Undergraduate Teaching Assistant/Student Leader Application Deadline May 10, 2019
- Veterans Honor Stole Ceremony May 4, 2019
- Engineering faculty members earn 10 new CAREER Awards April 22, 2019
- ASU researcher chips away at disease diagnosis limitations April 22, 2019
- Salts and polymers research cooks up NSF CAREER Award April 22, 2019
- Mimicking nature to enhance search for knowledge underground April 22, 2019
- Improving efficiency to lower costs nets an NSF CAREER Award April 22, 2019