Fulton Engineering computer science student Taylor Meeks was part of a team that won the top award in a recent startup business competition. Meeks’ team placed first and was awarded six months of free office space at Desarrollo, a tech startup incubator center in Tempe. The group will soon begin work on the next phase of development for FunCast, Meeks said.
- Undergraduate Teaching Assistant/Student Leader Application Deadline May 10, 2019
- Veterans Honor Stole Ceremony May 4, 2019
- Engineering faculty members earn 10 new CAREER Awards April 22, 2019
- ASU researcher chips away at disease diagnosis limitations April 22, 2019
- Salts and polymers research cooks up NSF CAREER Award April 22, 2019
- Mimicking nature to enhance search for knowledge underground April 22, 2019
- Improving efficiency to lower costs nets an NSF CAREER Award April 22, 2019